发音:用"armour"造句"armour"怎么读"armour" in a sentence"armour"的同义词
- The top of the flow was armoured with boulders .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- It is an armour and a weapon .
- It heightened her sensibility and armoured her apart .
- The snout and the top of the flow behind the snout, typically were armoured with boulders .
- Further, it gives us some armour against our colleagues, the seismic interpreters .
- She can send to france at the most two infantry divisions and one armoured division .
- She had no figure, and her clothes were so stiff and unyielding as to give an impression of armour .
- At the end of february the 7th british armoured division had been withdrawn to egypt to rest and refit .
- I was not able to induce the admiralty to send the armoured brigade, or at least their vehicles, through the mediterranean .