发音:用"as is"造句"as is"怎么读"as is" in a sentence
- He was absent , as is often the case .
- It is not functioning as is expected .
- He was indicted as being accessory man to the crime .
- She is unusually tall , as are both her parents .
- They have spent as much as is indicated .
- I had coffee after dinner , as is my usual practice .
- She is a talented musician as well as being a photographer .
- They are regarded as being enveloped in regenerated gneisses .
- As is so often pointed out, knowledge is a two-edged weapon .
- The holists reject the piecemeal approach as being too modest .
As is is a legal term used to disclaim some implied warranties for an item being sold. Certain types of implied warranties must be specifically disclaimed, such as the implied warranty of title.