音标：[ 'æset ] 发音:
用"asset"造句"asset"怎么读"asset" in a sentence"asset"的同义词
- He summed up his assets and liabilities .
- His weakness can be assets in this case .
- He is a most valuable asset to the firm .
- We had sold off our marginal assets .
- He realizes the bankrupt's assets .
- Intelligence was her main asset .
- Good health is a great asset .
- The lord chancellor refused to regard them as an asset .
- Fixed assets are fully depreciated .
- The desire to advance of a youth is an asset of great value .
In financial accounting, assets are economic resources. Anything tangible or intangible that is capable of being owned or controlled to produce value and that is held to have positive economic value is considered an asset.