at the peak of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"at the peak of"造句"at the peak of"怎么读
- I was at the peak of my elegant period .
- She is at the peak of her career .
- At the peak of efficiency, the marginal cost of production equals the average cost of production .
- At the peak of his fame the successful novelist is rich, courted, photographed, interviewed .
- The advance team was at the peak of their self-confidence, honed by political campaigns to a razor-edge .
- Haiyan at the peak of its strength and tracking northeastward
- She ' s at the peak of her career
- Middle age . . . when a man is at the peak of his yearning power
中年. . .正是一个人正处于渴望权力的高峰。
- The war in bosnia was at the peak of its brutality and threatening to spread
- “ we have snapped up two major stars who are at the peak of their careers