音标：[ ə'tætʃ ] 发音:用"attach"造句"attach"怎么读"attach"的同义詞
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- China will not attach itself to any big power .
- Do you attach any importance to what he said ?
- The school is attached to the normal college .
- I got more and more attached to the flyingboat .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- They attached very great importance to the project .
- She had become attached to you both .
- The house has a garage attached to it .
- An electrode is attached to the stylus .
- be attached; be in contact with
- become attached; "The spider''s thread attached to the window sill"
- cause to be attached
- take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
同义词：impound, sequester, confiscate, seize,
- create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
同义词：bind, tie, bond,