音标：[ ə'tætʃt ] 发音:用"attached"造句"attached"怎么读"attached"的同义詞
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- China will not attach itself to any big power .
- Do you attach any importance to what he said ?
- The school is attached to the normal college .
- I got more and more attached to the flyingboat .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- They attached very great importance to the project .
- She had become attached to you both .
- The house has a garage attached to it .
- An electrode is attached to the stylus .
- associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- used of buildings joined by common sidewalls; "a block of attached houses"
- fond and affectionate; "she was very attached to her father"
- being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
attach toolbars 中文, attach note 中文, attached plant 中文, attached hospital 中文, attach to 中文, attach move 中文, attached coprocessrs 中文, attached method 中文, attached denticle 中文, attachcollar 中文, attache 中文, attache case 中文, attache cases 中文, attache of an embassy 中文, attached (half) column 中文, attached account 中文, attached algae 中文, attached animal 中文,