- Angular momentum is an axial vector quantity .
- An axial vector may itself enter into a vector product .
- However, there are two possible axial directions .
- Neglect the axial deformations and consider only the lumped masses .
- A trigonal bipyramid has three equatorial and two axial positions .
- Those that are aligned perpendicular to the plane are called axial hydrogens .
- An axial electron pair meets at right angles with 3 neighboring pairs .
- Polar vectors and axial vectors are distinguished by their inversion properties .
- In general, the deformation of the model grille is a combination of axial and shear strains .
- The east pacific rise, west of south america, has a high separation rate but no axial rift .
- of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation
- relating to or attached to the axis; "axial angle"
- situated on or along or in the direction of an axis