音标：[ 'bæbl ] 发音：
过去式: babbled 过去分词: babbled 现在分词: babbling
- She did not know; she knew she was babbling .
- What the hell are you babbling !
- Anyway, thank god, he didn't have time to babble .
- Instead of writing, i had been able to babble to you .
- The infant babbles .
- The baby babbles .
- I fell, to the ground before her, babbling confusedly in my terror .
- She almost forgot poor drouet, who babbled on as if he were the host .
- Tom all but babbled in his urgency of knowing that he had to make them believe him .
- The subsong of young birds is comparable to the babbling that human infants do before they learn to speak .
- gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
同义词：spill the beans, let the cat out of the bag, talk, tattle, blab, peach, sing, babble out, blab out,
- to talk foolishly; "The two women babbled and crooned at the baby"
同义词：blather, smatter, blether, blither,
- utter meaningless sounds, like a baby, or utter in an incoherent way; "The old man is only babbling--don''t pay attention"
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise; "babbling brooks"
同义词：ripple, guggle, burble, bubble, gurgle,
老外自曝在中国如何赚钱 被租来撑场面 （双语）