bad times 中文是什么意思
发音:用"bad times"造句"bad times"怎么读
- But in bad times they backed off in a hurry .
- In the recession , our firm went through a bad time .
- I have had a bad time of it .
- Bad times are indelible--they stay with you forever .
- Her courage and good humor saw her through the bad times .
- Now the bad time is coming and i do not have the harpoon .
- I thanked them for sticking with us during these bad times .
- He rambled on about the sad and bad times he'd know in redruth .
- Natalie has withdrawn into the old shell of narrow-focused numbers that protects her in bad times .
- I hardly ever see them making much changes in their way of living, though i don't doubt they've got to do it in bad times .
Bad Times is a computer virus hoax sent out by e-mail. The original text was written by Patrick Rothfuss, author of The Kingkiller Chronicle.
bad cocoon 中文, bad umbrella 中文, bad breakaway 中文, bad publicity 中文, bad al 中文, bad rappenau 中文, bad attack 中文, bad loans 中文, bad manager 中文, bad temperaments and habits 中文, bad tempered 中文, bad tennstedt 中文, bad thing 中文, bad time 中文, bad times make a good man 中文, bad timing 中文, bad title 中文, bad to me 中文,