bad timing 中文是什么意思
发音:用"bad timing"造句"bad timing"怎么读
- But in bad times they backed off in a hurry .
- In the recession , our firm went through a bad time .
- I have had a bad time of it .
- Bad times are indelible--they stay with you forever .
- Her courage and good humor saw her through the bad times .
- Now the bad time is coming and i do not have the harpoon .
- I thanked them for sticking with us during these bad times .
- He rambled on about the sad and bad times he'd know in redruth .
- Natalie has withdrawn into the old shell of narrow-focused numbers that protects her in bad times .
- I hardly ever see them making much changes in their way of living, though i don't doubt they've got to do it in bad times .
Bad Timing is a 1980 British film directed by Nicolas Roeg and produced by Jeremy Thomas. It stars Art Garfunkel, Theresa Russell, Harvey Keitel and Denholm Elliott.