- It was plain to mr. barclay that an emergency had arisen .
- Mrs. barclay observed with a sniff that he was looking a bit high .
- " don t you think mr . barclay s pretty nice ?
- Bagration drove up in his carriage to the house occupied by barclay
- By order of barclay de tolly to the civil governor of smolensk
- Barclay ' s premiership , saturday march 17th 2007 , stamford bridge
英格兰超级足球联赛， 2007年三月十七日（星期六） ，斯坦福桥。
- The armies were split up , there was no unity , no supreme command : barclay was unpopular
- Barclay rode almost beside him ; a crowd of officers was running behind and around them shouting hurrah
一群军官在他们四周边跑边喊： “乌拉！ ”
- Prince andrey found barclay de tolly , to whom he was sent , on the bank of the drissa
- General barclay de tolly risked his life everywhere in front of his troops , i can assure you