音标：[ bɑ:θ ] 发音:
过去式: bathed 过去分词: bathed 名词复数: baths 现在分词: bathing
- A thermostatic bath is used for this purpose .
- The pitch was a mud bath after the heavy rain .
- Our suppliers have removed to bath .
- This scheme can be used for bath processes .
- A bath and a change were very grateful .
- Smith was returned as mp for bath .
- The arrangements for the bath were unbelievable .
- He tried to soak out the alcohol in a hot bath .
- He is upstairs . he is having a bath .
- That bath has freshened me up .
- you soak and wash your body in a bathtub; "he has a good bath every morning"
- a vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it); "she soaked the etching in an acid bath"
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
同义词：bathtub, bathing tub, tub,
- an ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- clean one''s body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
- bathとは意味：bath n. 入浴, 水浴, 風呂(ふろ); 浴槽; 浴室; 温泉; 溶液. 【動詞＋】 ◆Please don't forget to clean the bath. 浴槽を洗うのを忘れないでください ◆Please empty the bath. バスの水は流してください ◆fill a bath for sb 人のためにバスに水を張る ◆Please get the bath ready....