be backed up 中文是什么意思
发音:用"be backed up"造句"be backed up"怎么读
- The former is backed up by a long and resilient classical tradition .
- The deepest relief along the bar is on the shoreward side where it is backed up by a lagoonal channel .
- Soon, like a traffic jam, that pressure would be backed up all the way to washington .
- And some of our performers will be backed up by members
- The following databases should be backed up regularly
- You should make sure these folders are backed up
- The case - sensitive name of the schema to be backed up
- It will be back up in further notice
- The oil paintings are backed up with slats
- Specifies that the entire database be backed up