be central to 中文是什么意思
发音:用"be central to"造句"be central to"怎么读
- The transmittance is central to the theory of radioactive cooling .
- Because his judgement was prudent, his insights were central to any consultation .
- This area of study is central to the technology of inertial navigation and gyroscopic stabilization .
- It is the distinction between forces that accomplish change and forces that do not that is central to the idea of work .
- Not only is metaphor a rich and revealing way of communicating experience, it is central to the process of thought itself .
- The ship is central to be ruined separately in the storm
- Such values are central to our way of life
- The idea of building bridges is central to rotary
- Winning is central to the american psyche
- This new object is central to the application : if a