be characteristic of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"be characteristic of"造句"be characteristic of"怎么读
- Pseudopodia are characteristic of many dipterous larvae .
- The hoarse grunt or squeal is characteristic of toxicity .
- The high dielectric constant is characteristic of hydrogenbonded liquids .
- It is said to be characteristic of adolescence and early adulthood .
- This shifting interest of physicists is characteristic of any other fad .
- Impatience with extrinsic subject-matter has been characteristic of the modern movement .
- Amazement and disbelief and astounded confusion were characteristic of the words of all .
- The name "intrinsic permeability" is now generally accepted as being characteristic of the medium alone .
- It shows well-defined wavelengths which are characteristic of the structure of the metal forming the anode .
- A wide range of products, e.g. small homes, skyscrapers, factories, etc, are characteristic of the industry .