发音:用"be popular"造句"be popular"怎么读"be popular" in a sentence
- He is popular in society .
- Therefore alternate methods have been popular in such countries .
- More recently, the flattering term "developing countries" has been popular .
- His attempts to copy other slapstick comedians who were popular at that time were a failure .
- Look here, i lied when i said i liked to have people like me-to be popular .
- Artichoke, signow milo? an artichoke is a very tasty vegetable that is popular everywhere .
- Though it is popular to speak of the moon as a dead world, an orbiting cinder, scientists are not so sure .
- The tall tale, which had been popular in america since colonial days, spread west to reach inspired heights of mendacity .
- In recent years , studying abroad has been popular
- The pop song is popular in the populous city
most popular 中文, popular press 中文, acao popular 中文, popular topics 中文, popular type 中文, popular american 中文, popular programmes 中文, popular estate 中文, popular slip 中文, be poor in oil resources; lean oil 中文, be poor; live in poverty 中文, be poorly housed 中文, be poorly off 中文, be poplar(popularity) with people 中文, be popular in 中文, be popular with 中文, be popular with sb 中文, be popular with somebody 中文,