音标：[ beə(r) ] 发音:
过去式: bore 过去分词: borne 名词复数: bears 现在分词: bearing 单三形式: bears
- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Your banks should bear the brunt of it .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws
- an investor with a pessimistic market outlook; an investor who expects prices to fall and so sells now in order to buy later at a lower price
- have on one''s person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
同义词：give birth, deliver, birth, have,
- be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
同义词：have a bun in the oven, carry, gestate, expect,
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
同义词：digest, endure, stick out, stomach, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, suffer, put up,
- move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders"
- support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
- bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
- bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- take on as one''s own the expenses or debts of another person; "I''ll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
同义词：take over, accept, assume,
- have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：behave, acquit, deport, conduct, comport, carry,
- have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature"
- contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
同义词：hold, carry, contain,
- bearとは意味：１bear n. クマ. 【動詞＋】 ◆bait a bear (犬をけしかけて)クマいじめをする ◆hunt a bear クマを狩る ◆sight a bear クマの姿を認める ◆tame a bear クマをならす ◆track a bear クマを追跡する ◆train a bear クマを訓練する ◆wake a sleeping bear 眠っているクマを起こしてしまう; 休止状態に...