音标：[ bi:st ] 发音:
- Give me one of your sweets: don't be a beast !
- I saw the beast and the kings of the earth .
- It was a beast of a day , bleak , cold , and rainy .
- Water buffaloes are also beasts of burden .
- The hungry beasts were storming our position .
- Man is not much beside the great birds and beasts .
- But you were dumb as a beast .
- He felt he would be a beast .
- Ponce was as heartless and unfeeling as any wild beast .
- When civilization is gone, men are no better than beasts .