beat generation 中文是什么意思
发音:用"beat generation"造句"beat generation"怎么读"beat generation"的同义詞
- The beat generation "couldn't care less" what happens .
- The beat generation " couldn ' t care less " what happens
- He is a member of beat generation
- Among the western icons which the book cites are the 1960s beat generation of jack kerouac ' s on the road
- A great number of graduate students were driven into the intellectual slum when in the lace united stateslace the intellectual poor became the classic poor , the poor under the rather romantic guise of the beat generation , a real phenomenon in the late fifties
- A great number of graduate students were driven into the intellectual slum when in the united states the intellectual poor became the classic poor , the poor under the rather romantic guise of the beat generation , a real phenomenon in the late fifties
逆序法： 50年代后期的美国出现了一个任何人都不可能视而不见的现象,穷知识分子以“跨掉的一代”这种颇为浪漫的姿态出现而成为美国典型的穷人,正是这个时候大批大学生被赶进了知识分子的贫民窟。 ）
The Beat Generation was a group of American post-World War II writers who came to prominence in the 1950s, as well as the cultural phenomena that they both documented and inspired. Central elements of "Beat" culture included rejection of received standards, innovations in style, experimentation with drugs, alternative sexualities, an interest in Eastern religion, a rejection of materialism, and explicit portrayals of the human condition.
beat 中文, beating 中文, beaten 中文, generation 中文, big beat 中文, beating degree 中文, beaten zone 中文, hoof beat 中文, news beat 中文, beat frequency interferometry 中文, beat frequency meter 中文, beat frequency oscillation 中文, beat frequency oscillator 中文, beat frequency receiver 中文, beat generator 中文, beat goose 中文, beat gums 中文, beat head against 中文,