- He is alive -- his heart is still beating .
- Then he would beat his arms on the ground .
- I have done my best, but i'm beat .
- He could stand the beatings and he did .
- I'll beat everyone and come out on top .
- Speak frankly and do n't beat about the bush .
- Competition should beat the price down .
- When it comes to fishing, i beat him by miles .
- He was badly beaten up by a gang of thugs .
- We were dizzied by the beating wind .
- beatingとは意味：beating n. 打つこと; 動悸(どうき). 【動詞＋】 ◆He got a good beating. たっぷりなぐられた ◆give a mat a good beating マットをよくたたいてほこりを出す The headmaster gave him a beating. 校長は彼にむち打ちの罰を加えた ◆The boy needs a good beating. あの男の子は(...
beat 中文, beaten 中文, beat generation 中文, big beat 中文, beating degree 中文, beaten zone 中文, hoof beat 中文, news beat 中文, beat frequency 中文, beatificblesthappierhappiest 中文, beatified by the pope 中文, beatify 中文, beatindicator 中文, beatine hydrochloride hydrazine 中文, beating about 中文, beating action 中文, beating against the wind 中文, beating chamber 中文,