bed in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"bed in"造句"bed in"怎么读
- We made up the bed in the spare room for our guest .
- The shale beds in between generally deform plastically .
- It was a mean, shabbily furnished room, with a bed in it .
- It is as if certain beds in the sub-surface contained banks of tiny capacitors .
- At last he went to bed in a rage, and lay stiff, away from her .
- She was lying in a bed in a poor little room, bare and comfortless .
- I shrugged my shoulders, and on this we went to bed in the small hours of the morning .
- Shellfish originated in japan and were transplanted to beds in the waters of america's pacific coast .
- He stretched out on the wide bed in the carriage and read road maps and travel brochures .
- He jumped off the bed in a temper, put the instrument away, and started to change into his best suit .