音标：[ bi'heiv ] 发音:用"behave"造句"behave"怎么读"behave"的同义词"behave" meaning
- He behaved honestly, and like a man .
- Now let's observe how the rider behaves .
- The function is rather badly behaved .
- I don't know how to behave to them .
- He behaves like a well-trained soldier .
- What influenced you to behave like that ?
- She behaved very badly at the party .
- Hasn't job behaved better than god ?
- Citizens who behave themselves are tolerated .
- Jim, won't you make prince behave ?
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don''t behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry,
- behave well or properly; "The children must learn to behave"
- behaveとは意味：behave v. ふるまう, 行動する; (機械が)動く, 機能する; (物質が)反応する. 【副詞１】 ◆He behaved abominably in that affair. そのことで実に不快な(など)行動を取った ◆You must see things clearly and behave accordingly. 物事ははっきり見つめてそれに応じて行動しなければならない ◆She...
"(Someone's Always Telling You How To) Behave" is a single from Chumbawamba, different version than the song "Behave" off of their album Shhh, with full lyrics, a faster tempo and no trumpet or samples.