- His beneficence was well known .
- The last little act of beneficence soothed bonhag's lacerated soul a little .
- Upon more particular inquiry, jeame found new occasion to admire the active beneficence of her friend the duke of arggle .
- The enterpriser ' s beneficence is well - known
- Mikami tokutarohas say he will use these money for beneficence
- He has a softness and beneficence winning on the hearts of others
- I owuld donate the whole amount of money to orbis annoymously to support beneficence
- The ethical principles of non - maleficence and beneficence might be used as justifications for overriding her autonomy
- The thought of persuading beneficence from yuan huang and enterprise of charity in the south of yangtze river during the ming and qing dynasties
- Firstly , the content of legal values are limited . they are not able to include some goals such as beneficence and love
- 更多例句： 1 2