biggest mistake 中文是什么意思
发音:用"biggest mistake"造句"biggest mistake"怎么读
- I rather suspect we are making a big mistake .
- Privately, i told henry that his new plan was a big mistake .
- To put it differently, it is very hard to learn from very big mistakes .
- Hell . maybe the whole thing ' s just a big mistake
- House : you always trust me . that ' s a big mistake
- But then the yugoslav made his big mistake
- He said that you are the biggest mistake he ever made
- A ： [ b ] if you ask me , [ / b ] she made a big mistake
- You ' re making a big mistake , man . a big mistake
- You ' re making the biggest mistake of your life , hear me
"Biggest Mistake" is a song by The Rolling Stones from their 2005 album A Bigger Bang. It was released on 21 August 2006 as the third single from the album, and reached #51 in the UK.