- They billeted in youth hotel .
- We arrange with the townspeople to billet the students .
- Examined by the light of the lantern, this proved to be a folded paper-a billet .
- Iron and steel . blooms and square billets . dimensions
- New tendency of walking - beam billet reheating furnace
- The captain billeted his men on old mrs . smith
- Stainless steel blooms and billets for forgings
- Carbon steel blooms and billets for forgings
- 1 unit 1 pass continuous caster square billet continuous casting
- The old mansion served as the soldiers ' billet for a week
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同义词：position, post, berth, office, spot, place, situation,
- lodging for military personnel (especially in a private home)
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
同义词：note, short letter, line,
- provide housing for (military personnel)
A billet is a term for living quarters to which a soldier is assigned to sleep. Historically, it referred to a private dwelling that was required to accept the soldier.