音标：[ bin ] 发音:
过去式: binned 过去分词: binned 名词复数: bins 现在分词: binning
- Aeration from the bottom of the bin fluidizes the charge .
- The bin walls are adiabatic .
- Garbage from all sources was deposited in bins on trolleys .
- It is important that a grain distributor be used in filling the bin .
- The weigh belt will turn on bin shaker to start the material moving again .
- The tubes are bolted to the wall with the flat steel, open side against the bin corrugations .
- The capacity of the bins should be such that two bins could be handled at one time by the fork-lift machinery .
- Square bins(sides of equal length)are easier to stack in stores or packhouses than rectangular bins .
- The operator should check with the supplier of his bin to determine recommendations concerning wall stiffeners .
- Change to the usr - bin directory and double click on
- a container; usually has a lid
- the quantity contained in a bin
- store in bins