音标：[ bə:θ ] 发音:
- Marx 's ideas gave birth to communism .
- The graph shows a bulge in the birth rate .
- The date of birth and death of qu yuan is unknown .
- It gave birth to many unpleasant stories .
- His wife gave birth to twin girls .
- She gave birth to a boy and died .
- She took a firm attitude towards birth control .
- This town gave birth to many great men .
- I have brought his birth certificate .
- She gave birth to a girl last night .
- the event of being born; "they celebrated the birth of their first child"
同义词：nativity, nascency, nascence,
- a baby born; an offspring; "the overall rate of incidence of Down''s syndrome is one in every 800 births"
- the process of giving birth
同义词：parturition, giving birth, birthing,
- the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents
- the time when something begins (especially life); "they divorced after the birth of the child"; "his election signaled the birth of a new age"
- cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
同义词：give birth, deliver, bear, have,
- birthとは意味：birth n. 出生, 誕生; 出産; 生まれ, 家柄; 起源; 成立. 【動詞＋】 ◆attend the birth of a child 子供の誕生に立ち会う ◆He behaved as became his birth. 《文語》 自分の家柄にふさわしいふるまいをした ◆celebrate the birth of a child 子の誕生を祝う ◆the weeks followin...