音标：[ 'biskit ] 发音:
- Stop hogging the biscuits and pass them round !
- She sat stuffing herself with biscuits .
- He spiced the biscuits with cinnamon .
- I caught her with her fingers in the biscuit tin .
- Hand the biscuits round .
- Afterwards they went into the smoking-room for coffee and biscuits .
- Why don't you mix your biscuit on the pastry table, there ?
- Then we talked of the wine and nibbled bath oliver biscuits .
- Do not put on that innocent look ; we know you ate all the biscuits .
- I thought there would be some biscuits left but they have wolfed the lot !
A biscuit () is a baked, commonly flour-based food product. The term is applied to two distinct products in North America and the Commonwealth of Nations and Europe.
biscuit shooter 中文, biscuit ware 中文, sea biscuit 中文, tea biscuit 中文, water biscuit 中文, charcoal biscuit 中文, biscuit hooks 中文, soda biscuit 中文, picnic biscuit 中文, biscoumacetate 中文, biscoveanu 中文, biscs 中文, biscu 中文, biscucuy 中文, biscuit bakery 中文, biscuit beetle 中文, biscuit bolch 中文, biscuit cap 中文,