音标：[ 'blesiŋ ] 发音:
- It is more blessed to give than to receive .
- We blessed ourselves and came away .
- They lived their lives in blessed calmness .
- May the gods bless this grateful heart !
- Then troy shall be forever blessed .
- Rural delivery is a blessing to the farmers .
- It can be a blessing or a curse .
- She blessed them for their patience .
- He could turn on the harps of the blessed .
- I bless myself from such customers .
- the act of praying for divine protection
- the formal act of approving; "he gave the project his blessing"; "his decision merited the approval of any sensible person"
- a ceremonial prayer invoking divine protection
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal; "their youngest son said grace"
- a desirable state; "enjoy the blessings of peace"; "a spanking breeze is a boon to sailors"
A blessing, (also used to refer to bestowing of such) is the infusion of something with holiness, spiritual redemption, divine will, or one's hope or approval.