音标：[ 'bɔtl ] 发音:
过去式: bottled 过去分词: bottled 名词复数: bottles 现在分词: bottling
- They stood themselves a bottle of wine .
- He asked me to crack a bottle with him .
- After she died he began to hit the bottle .
- We can officially opened a fresh bottle .
- Our prices start from $ 2.50 a bottle .
- The old man was too fond of the bottle .
- They sank a bottle of gin between them .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- Let us have a bottle of maotai liquor . right ?
- She said he was hitting the bottle too much .
- a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children
同义词：feeding bottle, nursing bottle,
- the quantity contained in a bottle
- put into bottles; "bottle the mineral water"
- store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- bottleとは意味：１bottle n. びん; 酒, 飲酒; ミルクびん. 【動詞＋】 ◆break a bottle ビンを割る ◆cork (up) a bottle びんに(固く)栓をする ◆I cracked a bottle with him. 《口語》 彼と 1 本あけて飲んだ ◆Let us drain a bottle or two. 1, 2 本平らげようじゃないか We drained the...