音标：[ baund ] 发音:用"bound"造句"bound"怎么读"bound"的同义詞
- A number x is called an almost upper bound of a .
- In this war there is an idiocy without bounds .
- This hint was enough to bind my hands .
- Bind the prisoner to the chair with rope .
- He is bound up in the study of nuclear physics .
- He bought a bound volume of the magazine .
- In the long run , prices are bound to rise .
- Their business has grown by leaps and bounds .
- Gregory bounded up and ran to the door .
- He was bound ( as an ) apprentice to a shoemaker .
- confined by bonds; "bound and gagged hostages"
- secured with a cover or binding; often used as a combining form; "bound volumes"; "leather-bound volumes"
- held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union
- (usually followed by `to'') governed by fate; "bound to happen"; "an old house destined to be demolished"; "he is destined to be famous"
- confined in the bowels; "he is bound in the belly"
- bound by contract
同义词：apprenticed, articled, indentured,
- headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students''; "children bound for school"; "a flight destined for New York"
- covered or wrapped with a bandage; "the bandaged wound on the back of his head"; "an injury bound in fresh gauze"
- bound by an oath; "a bound official"
- place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
同义词：restrict, restrain, trammel, limit, confine, throttle,
- spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
同义词：bounce, resile, take a hop, spring, rebound, recoil, reverberate, ricochet,
- move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
同义词：jump, leap, spring,
- form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
同义词：leap, leaping, spring, saltation, bounce,
- the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability"
- the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something
- a line determining the limits of an area
- boundとは意味：１bound n. 境界(線), 領域; 限界, 制約; 〔数学〕 界, 限. 【動詞＋】 ◆Scientists advance the bounds of human knowledge. 科学者は人間の知識の境界線を押し広げる ◆break the bounds of acceptable behavior 容認できる行動の限界を破る ◆burst the bounds of all con...
binding 中文, bind 中文, bark bound 中文, honour bound 中文, full binding 中文, binding energy 中文, perfect binding 中文, binding agent 中文, south bound 中文, bouncing-pin apparatus 中文, bouncing-pin detonation meter 中文, bouncing-type spot display 中文, bouncingbet 中文, bouncy 中文, bound 1 中文, bound 2 中文, bound 3 中文, bound 4 中文,