音标：[ bɔi ] 发音:
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- This voice made the boys gasp and quake .
- The boys rolled their hoops down the street .
- Our youngest boy has gone down with mumps .
- He is a strange boy and very good .
- "the hell with luck," the boy said .
- He did n't let the older boys buffalo him ..
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- David was always a quiet orderly boy .
- The boys were promising in another way .
- (ethnic slur) offensive and disparaging term for Black man; "get out of my way, boy"
- a friendly informal reference to a grown man; "he likes to play golf with the boys"
- a youthful male person; "the baby was a boy"; "she made the boy brush his teeth every night"; "most soldiers are only boys in uniform"
- a male human offspring; "their son became a famous judge"; "his boy is taller than he is"
A boy is a young male human, usually child or adolescent. When he becomes an adult he's described as a man.