- His firm branched out to new york .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- There are so many poor branches of my family .
- In his senior year he branches out .
- The river divides here into two branches .
- The branches bent low with ripened fruits .
- The branch sprang back and hit me in the face .
- The branches and leaves are luxuriant but well-spaced .
- The branch began to give under his weight .
- The branches of the willows drooped over the water .
- having branches
同义词：branching, ramose, ramous, ramate,
- resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches; "the biramous appendages of an arthropod"; "long branched hairs on its legson which pollen collects"; "a forked river"; "a forked tail"; "forked lightning"; "horseradish grown in poor soil may develop prongy roots"
同义词：bifurcate, biramous, forked, fork-like, forficate, pronged, prongy,
branch 中文, branching 中文, olive branch 中文, branch water 中文, branch litter 中文, combatant branch 中文, branch line 中文, branch point 中文, branchcurrent 中文, branchdale 中文, branche 中文, branche structure et cycle structure 中文, brancheae 中文, branched acinous gland 中文, branched alkane 中文, branched alkyl 中文, branched alkylbenzene 中文,