发音:用"breaking in"造句"breaking in"怎么读"breaking in" in a sentence
- I broke in upon her stream of reminiscences .
- The boss is breaking in a new assistant .
- Please do not break in on our conversation .
- Parallel lines indicates a break in continuity .
- Marianne's feelings had then broken in .
- The story broke in a morning paper .
- We have to break in somewhere else .
- I'm terribly sorry to break in on you like this .
- These shoes have n't been broken in .
- Vice breaks in at the breaches of decency .
Breaking In is a 1989 American crime comedy film directed by Bill Forsyth, and written by John Sayles. It stars Burt Reynolds, Casey Siemaszko and Lorraine Toussaint.