- Once again i breathed as a free man .
- Both boys were breathing very heavily .
- You'd have to pay to breathe that stuff .
- I stood at the curb trying to breathe .
- She could hear his heavy breathing .
- He breathed deeply of the cool air .
- You've laced me so tight i can hardly breathe !
- He may appear cyanotic and struggle to breathe .
- The team breathed confidence before the match .
- He breathed deeply and expanded his chest .
- the bodily process of inhalation and exhalation; the process of taking in oxygen from inhaled air and releasing carbon dioxide by exhalation
同义词：external respiration, respiration, ventilation,
- passing or able to pass air in and out of the lungs normally; sometimes used in combination; "the boy was disappointed to find only skeletons instead of living breathing dinosaurs"; "the heavy-breathing person on the telephone"
- breathingとは意味：breathing n. 呼吸. 【動詞＋】 ◆the nerves that control breathing 呼吸を司る神経 ◆I could hear her breathing. 彼女の息づかいが聞こえてきた ◆It took ten minutes before I resumed normal breathing. 正常な呼吸をふたたび始めるまで 10 分かかった. 【＋動詞】 ◆H...
Breathing is the process that moves air in and out of the lungs. Aerobic organisms of these types?such as birds, mammals, and reptiles?require oxygen to release energy via respiration, in the form of the metabolism of energy-rich molecules such as glucose.
breathed 中文, breathe 中文, abdominal breathing 中文, smooth breathing 中文, breathing pipe 中文, breathing hole 中文, breather-pipe 中文, breather-tube 中文, breathholding 中文, breathiess 中文, breathin 中文, breathing 1：generalities 中文, breathing 2：mechanics of 中文, breathing 3：where not to breathe 中文, breathing 4：where to breathe 中文,