音标：[ 'brɔ:dkɑ:st ] 发音:
过去式: broadcast 过去分词: broadcast 名词复数: broadcasts 现在分词: broadcasting
- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- She broadcasted the gossip all over the town .
- The sound of the broadcast program is reproduced .
- The music faded down and a special news broadcast began .
- The trial was broadcast live from the courtroom ..
- The broadcasts themselves require pacing and style .
- The president will broadcast his message on all stations tonight .
- The announcement of the royal birth was broadcast to the nation .
- Two local radio stations were broadcasting live from the scene .
- The speech in question was a five-minute party political broadcast .
- message that is transmitted by radio or television
- a radio or television show; "did you see his program last night?"
- cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
同义词：circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around,
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
同义词：air, send, beam, transmit,
- sow over a wide area, especially by hand; "broadcast seeds"
broadcasting 中文, toll broadcasting 中文, radio broadcast 中文, relay broadcast 中文, radio broadcasting 中文, broadbrim 中文, broadbrimmed 中文, broadby 中文, broadcadcast interference 中文, broadcase address 中文, broadcast (bcst) 中文, broadcast (on the air) 中文, broadcast a radio programme to china 中文, broadcast a talk 中文,