- It was a live broadcast , not a recording .
- She broadcasted the gossip all over the town .
- The sound of the broadcast program is reproduced .
- The music faded down and a special news broadcast began .
- The trial was broadcast live from the courtroom ..
- The broadcasts themselves require pacing and style .
- The president will broadcast his message on all stations tonight .
- The announcement of the royal birth was broadcast to the nation .
- Two local radio stations were broadcasting live from the scene .
- The speech in question was a five-minute party political broadcast .
- a medium that disseminates via telecommunications
- taking part in a radio or tv program
broadcast 中文, toll broadcasting 中文, radio broadcast 中文, relay broadcast 中文, radio broadcasting 中文, broadcasted distribution space 中文, broadcastephemeris 中文, broadcaster 中文, broadcaster (service provider 中文, broadcaster model 中文, broadcasting (cable television ) 中文, broadcasting (radio ) 中文, broadcasting (television ) 中文, broadcasting administration 中文,