过去式: brocaded 过去分词: brocaded 现在分词: brocading
- The sofa was covered with expensive brocade .
- Nanon was wonderstruck at the sight of a green silk dressing-gown, brocaded with gold flowers in an antique design .
- Judith laid aside the rich brocade with an air of indifferences, for she had a far higher aim before her than the indulgence of vanity .
- Which material do you like ? silk or brocade
- This kind of brocade looks very beautiful
- These brocade curtains are beautiful
- Brocade and satin of silk fabrics
- Which do you prefer , the linen one , the figured dacron or the brocade
- A review of researches into tujia nationality ' s brocade culture since 1980s
- Diecai shan , folded brocade hill , is located in the northern section of the city
Brocade is a class of richly decorative shuttle-woven fabrics, often made in colored silks and with or without gold and silver threads. The name, related to the same root as the word "broccoli," comes from Italian broccato meaning "embossed cloth," originally past participle of the verb broccare "to stud, set with nails," from brocco, "small nail," from Latin broccus, "projecting, pointed.