音标：[ bai ] 发音:
过去式: bought 过去分词: bought 现在分词: buying
- They've bought zire's place cheaply .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- They bought a dog to prevent any burglaries .
- Buying tires has become confusing .
- I will buy her some new clothes tomorrow .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- She buys many things by careful spending .
- They are eager to buy their government bonds .
- an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- accept as true; "I can''t buy this story"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
- make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
同义词：bribe, corrupt, grease one''s palms,
- be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"
- buyとは意味：１buy n. 《口語》 買い物, 買った物. 【動詞＋】 ◆I got a very good buy on this used car. この中古車はとてもお買い得だった. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆It's an exceptional buy at that price. その値なら破格の掘りだし物だ ◆It is a good buy. それはよい買い物だ the best buy とても...