by accident 中文是什么意思
发音:用"by accident"造句"by accident"怎么读
- We do not suffer by accident .
- We do not know if it was done by accident or by design .
- We met together by accident .
- The gun went off by accident .
- He sliced ( into ) his fingers by accident when cutting vegetables .
- He had adopted the profession by accident and practised it with misgiving .
- " bump " means hitting something by accident and with a dull sound .
- Some scientists have wondered if the bones were simply broken by accident .
- The head, chest, and abdomen were still sanctuaries not to be opened, unless by accident .
- There are chords in the human heart-strange, varying strings-which are only struck by accident .
accident locating 中文, potential accident 中文, accident statistics 中文, cardiovascular accident 中文, cerebral accident 中文, ramp accident 中文, without accident 中文, climatic accident 中文, landing accident 中文, by a shopping centre 中文, by a strong arm 中文, by a strong hand 中文, by a wide margin 中文, by acceptance 中文, by accident (=by chance, accidentally) 中文, by accident (chance) 中文, by accident of 中文, by accident(=by chance, accidentally) 中文,