发音:用"by itself"造句"by itself"怎么读"by itself" in a sentence
- The statue stands by itself in the square .
- The machine will start by itself in a few seconds .
- In fact, this movement by itself was habitual .
- With regard to hardness , the diamond is in a class by itself .
- He knew that the process of talking rarely produces solutions by itself .
- The mother sat as if in shadow, the story went on as if by itself .
- Measurement of the hourly urine volume is not by itself a reliable test of renal function .
- The concentration of giant media firms that control american public information is troublesome by itself .
- I just leave it . it will go away by itself
- Table , and has no meaningful value by itself
in itself 中文, reproduce itself 中文, of itself 中文, present itself 中文, repeat itself 中文, show itself 中文, architecture itself 中文, hardenby itself 中文, the entertainment itself 中文, by instinct rather than careful thought 中文, by invitation 中文, by item 中文, by iteslf 中文, by its very nature 中文, by itself (=alone, without help) 中文, by itself（=alone，without help） 中文, by jeffliao 中文, by jennifer rosenfeld and alison lambert 中文,