by the weight 中文是什么意思
发音:用"by the weight"造句"by the weight"怎么读
- The spring constant is replaced by the weighting function .
- The jury were convinced by the weight of the evidence against her .
- I can tell by the weight
- These differences may be caused by the weight and creeping speed of different species of pests
- The effect of these blows is obtained by the speed with which they are delivered rather than by the weight behind them
- Wouldnt you like to be popped on a horse , zikin ; youd make an elegant rider , jested a corporal at a thin soldier , bowed down by the weight of his knapsack
- Multiply these uv intensities by the weighting factors at the corresponding wavelengths in the erythemal action spectrum red line in figure 2 to reflect the human skin s response to each wavelength ,
- Multiply these uv intensities by the weighting factors at the corresponding wavelengths in the erythemal action spectrum ( red line in figure 1 ) to reflect the human skin s response to each wavelength ,
- But america ' s soldiers , tied to the valley roads by the weight of their gear and not trained to march , were victims of an enemy that could climb the hills overlooking their rearguard
- Curves are generated by dropping a series of known weights onto a cushion sample from a specified height and measuring the amount of shock experienced by the weights as they impact the foam
- 更多例句： 1 2