- Vitamin c is destroyed when overheated .
- It contains vitamin a and vitamin c .
- C is the set of contracted ideas in a .
- The thermometer registered 32 c .
- C is a positive constant, the spring constant .
- Let u and v be nonconsecutive vertices on c .
- The ring c is called the integral closure of a in b .
- The thermometer recorded 40 c .
- Vertical movement of c is prevented by the support .
- An inner bridge b of a cycle c in g is transferable .
- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet
- the speed at which light travels in a vacuum; the constancy and universality of the speed of light is recognized by defining it to be exactly 299,792,458 meters per second
同义词：speed of light, light speed,
- being ten more than ninety
同义词：hundred, one hundred, 100,
C (named cee "C" Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993); "cee", op. cit.