音标：[ 'keibl ] 发音:
过去式: cabled 过去分词: cabled 名词复数: cables 现在分词: cabling
- News of his death was cabled to his family .
- The cables were wrenched from their fastenings .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- She had fired off the repentant cable .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- A cable connects a continuous line of buckets .
- Check a cable when it 's running out .
- Do not forget to cable us as soon as you arrive .
- This type of cable is generally referred to as a streamer .
- The cables are parallel and equidistant from each other .
- a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- a television system that transmits over cables
同义词：cable television, cable system, cable television service,
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
同义词：line, transmission line,
- a telegram sent abroad
同义词：cablegram, overseas telegram,
- television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- a nautical unit of depth
同义词：cable length, cable''s length,
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
- fasten with a cable; "cable trees"
- cableとは意味：１cable n. (1) 海底電線, ケーブル. 【動詞＋】 ◆connect a coaxial cable to a TV 同軸ケーブルをテレビにつなぐ ◆lay a submarine cable 海底電線を敷設する ◆string a power cable 電線を張る ◆wind a cable ケーブルを巻く. 【＋動詞】 ◆The cable parted . ケーブルが切断された...