音标：[ kæp ] 发音:
过去式: capped 过去分词: capped 名词复数: caps 现在分词: capping
- On her head was a tiny cap of silver tissue .
- All gentlewomen wear such caps as these .
- My little sister has a red swimming cap .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- Morris began to smooth his cap again .
- They took off his coat and cap and muffler .
- If the cap fits , wear it .
- Do n't put feathers in your own cap .
- He wadded his cap into his pocket .
- You will be setting your cap at him now .
- a tight-fitting headdress
- a top (as for a bottle)
- something serving as a cover or protection
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth; "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
同义词：crown, crownwork, jacket, jacket crown,
- a mechanical or electrical explosive device or a small amount of explosive; can be used to initiate the reaction of a disrupting explosive
同义词：detonator, detonating device,
- an upper limit on what is allowed; "he put a ceiling on the number of women who worked for him"; "there was a roof on salaries"; "they established a cap for prices"
- a protective covering that is part of a plant
- a fruiting structure resembling an umbrella or a cone that forms the top of a stalked fleshy fungus such as a mushroom
- restrict the number or amount of; "We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- lie at the top of; "Snow capped the mountains"
- capとは意味：１cap n. 帽子; ふた; (避妊用)ペッサリー; 上限. 【動詞＋】 ◆adjust one's cap 帽子を(きちんと)かぶり直す ◆The wind carried my cap clean off my head. 風が吹いて帽子が見事に飛んでしまった ◆He doffed his cap to her. 彼女に向かって帽子を軽く上げてみせた ◆lift one's cap slig...
A cap is a form of headgear. Caps have crowns that fit very close to the head and have no brim or only a visor.
capping 中文, service cap 中文, chimney cap 中文, legal cap 中文, trencher cap 中文, percussion cap 中文, garrison cap 中文, wishing cap 中文, watch cap 中文, caoyang road (shanghai metro) 中文, caoyuan song 中文, caozhou 中文, caozhuang 中文, caoziba 中文, cap [exceed] all talents 中文, cap a rope 中文, cap a story 中文, cap analyzer 中文,