音标：[ 'kæpitəl ] 发音:
- You know treason is a capital offence .
- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- There is mention of capital penalties for rape .
- The capital sunk in it is fabulous in amount .
- She's such a capital one for catching mice .
- Troops put down a rising in the capital .
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- No more provincial capitals were attacked .
- He long urged the abolition of capital punishment .
- The tour took in six european capitals .
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- one of the large alphabetic characters used as the first letter in writing or printing proper names and sometimes for emphasis; "printers once kept the type for capitals and for small letters in separate cases; capitals were kept in the upper half of the type case and so became known as upper-case letters"
同义词：capital letter, uppercase, upper-case letter, majuscule,
- a seat of government
- a center that is associated more than any other with some activity or product; "the crime capital of Italy"; "the drug capital of Columbia"
- wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
- assets available for use in the production of further assets
- uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
- of primary importance; "our capital concern was to avoid defeat"
- first-rate; "a capital fellow"; "a capital idea"
unemployed capital 中文, venture capital 中文, capital account 中文, negative capital 中文, capital sum 中文, real capital 中文, capital flight 中文, capital bonus 中文, capital goods 中文, capitain 中文, capitain general pedro santana 中文, capitaine 中文, capitaine conan 中文, capitaine corelli 中文, capital (or share capital) premium 中文, capital (provincial capital) 中文, capital - common stock 中文, capital - preferred stock 中文,