发音:用"capricious"造句"capricious"怎么读"capricious" in a sentence"capricious"的同义词
- The love of girls is uncertain, capricious .
- His wife is very capricious .
- It is the first time i have been told i am capricious .
- At daybreak the wind became pretty strong again, but was capricious .
- The capricious charm of her sister afforded me agreeable entertainment .
- The aunt was a capricious woman, and governed her husband entirely .
- Rich men are capricious and exacting and do not pity and help the poor .
- Nixon's most capricious actions had occurred in times of quiet, not in reaction to crises .
- Generally speaking, supreme court policy concerning state regulation was neither capricious nor reactionary .
- The capricious creature probably wanted a whipping to bring her to the understanding of the principle called mastery .