carry on 中文是什么意思
发音:用"carry on"造句"carry on"怎么读"carry on"的同义词"carry on" meaning
- And she's carrying on her trade here .
- She swallowed her anger and carried on .
- They have been carrying on for years .
- Sorry. i didn't mean to carry on so .
- He carries on as if he were the boss .
- We decided to carry on with this farce .
- He carried on working long into the night .
- He does carry on , does not he ?
- These meetings are carried on entirely in esperanto .
- They have been carrying on with each other for years .
- continue talking; "I know it''s hard," he continued, "but there is no choice"; "carry on--pretend we are not in the room"
同义词：continue, go on, proceed,
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this"
- misbehave badly; act in a silly or improper way; "The children acted up when they were not bored"
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
同义词：continue, uphold, bear on, preserve,
carried 中文, carrying 中文, carry 中文, carrying trade 中文, carrying over 中文, carrying capacity 中文, carry topper 中文, carrying charge 中文, carry all 中文, carry off a gold medal 中文, carry off a sentry 中文, carry off the first prize 中文, carry off to ground 中文, carry off ＝ bring off，pull off 中文, carry on a career 中文, carry on an investigation in 中文, carry on an investigation into 中文, carry on business, to 中文,