音标：[ 'kæri ] 发音:
过去式: carried 过去分词: carried 名词复数: carries 现在分词: carrying
- You're letting prejudice carry you away .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- One day he carried off a young girl .
- His voice carries the ring of authority .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- If you make a promise , you should carry it out .
- The timber carries the whole weight of the roof .
- We carry this essay with his permission .
- They carried only one rucksack between them .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- the act of carrying something
- be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
同义词：have a bun in the oven, bear, gestate, expect,
- continue or extend; "The civil war carried into the neighboring province"; "The disease extended into the remote mountain provinces"
- include, as on a list; "How many people are carried on the payroll?"
- sing or play against other voices or parts; "He cannot carry a tune"
- serve as a means for expressing something; "The painting of Mary carries motherly love"; "His voice carried a lot of anger"
- pass on a communication; "The news was carried to every village in the province"
- be successful in; "She lost the game but carried the match"
- win in an election; "The senator carried his home state"
- secure the passage or adoption (of bills and motions); "The motion carried easily"
- cover a certain distance or advance beyond; "The drive carried to the green"
- have a certain range; "This rifle carries for 3,000 feet"
- be able to feed; "This land will carry ten cows to the acre"
- drink alcohol without showing ill effects; "He can hold his liquor"; "he had drunk more than he could carry"
- bear or be able to bear the weight, pressure,or responsibility of; "His efforts carried the entire project"; "How many credits is this student carrying?"; "We carry a very large mortgage"
- propel or give impetus to; "The sudden gust of air propelled the ball to the other side of the fence"
- propel, "Carry the ball"; "dribble the ball"
- move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one''s hands or on one''s body; "You must carry your camping gear"; "carry the suitcases to the car"; "This train is carrying nuclear waste"; "These pipes carry waste water into the river"
- support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
- bear (a crop); "this land does not carry olives"
- include as the content; broadcast or publicize; "We ran the ad three times"; "This paper carries a restaurant review"; "All major networks carried the press conference"
- pursue a line of scent or be a bearer; "the dog was taught to fetch and carry"
- transfer (a number, cipher, or remainder) to the next column or unit''s place before or after, in addition or multiplication; "put down 5 and carry 2"
- transmit or serve as the medium for transmission; "Sound carries well over water"; "The airwaves carry the sound"; "Many metals conduct heat"
同义词：impart, conduct, transmit, convey, channel,
- transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?"
- capture after a fight; "The troops carried the town after a brief fight"
- have on the surface or on the skin; "carry scars"
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
同义词：behave, acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport,
- take further or advance; "carry a cause"
- compensate for a weaker partner or member by one''s own performance; "I resent having to carry her all the time"
- extend to a certain degree; "carry too far"; "She carries her ideas to the extreme"
- win approval or support for; "Carry all before one"; "His speech did not sway the voters"
- be equipped with (a mast or sail); "This boat can only carry a small sail"
- be necessarily associated with or result in or involve; "This crime carries a penalty of five years in prison"
- have or possess something abstract; "I carry her image in my mind''s eye"; "I will carry the secret to my grave"; "I carry these thoughts in the back of my head"; "I carry a lot of life insurance"
- keep up with financial support; "The Federal Government carried the province for many years"
- contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
同义词：hold, bear, contain,
- have with oneself; have on one''s person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
- be conveyed over a certain distance; "Her voice carries very well in this big opera house"
- have as an inherent or characteristic feature or have as a consequence; "This new washer carries a two year guarantee"; "The loan carries a high interest rate"; "this undertaking carries many dangers"; "She carries her mother''s genes"; "These bonds carry warrants"; "The restaurant carries an unusual name"
- carryとは意味：carry v. 運ぶ, 携行する; 勝ちとる. 【副詞１】 ◆Love for art carried him abroad. 彼は芸術が好きで海外に行った ◆This rifle carries nearly a mile. このライフル銃の射程は約 1 マイルだ ◆His passion carried him astray. 彼は激情に押し流された ◆The bridge was carr...
carried 中文, carrying 中文, carrying trade 中文, carrying over 中文, carrying capacity 中文, carry topper 中文, carry on 中文, carrying charge 中文, carry all 中文, carrut 中文, carruth 中文, carruthers 中文, carruthersella 中文, carrville 中文, carry (investment) 中文, carry a bone in the mouth 中文, carry a bone in the teeth 中文, carry a bundle of firewood 中文,