center on 中文是什么意思
发音:用"center on"造句"center on"怎么读"center on"的同义詞
- They centered on substance, not on personalities .
- There are infiltration center on lava and agglomerates .
- Her research is center on the social effects of unemployment .
- Much dispute has centered on the nature of the plant community .
- Public interest centers on the outcome of next week 's by-election .
- In hyde park, elegantly attired riders centered on rotten row .
- Then the spotlight centered on us, and a silence fell as we started to play .
- The living room was ablaze. the fire centered on a broken jar on the floor .
- The specimens were machined such that plug weld was centered on the width of the specimen .
- Reflection will fall within a narrow wedge on the plot that is centered on its vertical axis .